Single Wide Mobile Home
Single Wide mobile home floor plans are 16 feet in width and
can be from 48 to 76 feet long.
See Single Wide Model 765CT
See Single Wide Model 713CT
See Single Wide Model 725CT
See Single Wide Model 728CT
See Single Wide Model 785CT
Some of the Standard Features
Our single wide mobile homes offer many standard items that make mobile home living a very convenient lifestyle.
Our basic construction features include:
- Very spacious ceilings with a side wall height of 7' 6"
- Textured Cathedral ceilings through-out the home
- 2 x 4 Side wall construction on 16" centers (2 x 6 Walls available with upgrade)
- Solid 2 X 8 Floor Joists on 16" centers
- Durable vinyl lap siding
- 25 year shingles
- Very warm Thermal Zone II insulation including R-19 Ceiling Insulation, R-11 Wall Insulation, and R-11 Floor Insulation
- Thermal Zone III with R-30 Ceiling Insulation, R-11 Floor Insulation, and R-19 Wall Insulation (requires 2 x 6 Walls)
- An 18 Cubic Foot Double Door Refrigerator
- A 30" Deluxe Electric Range with a lighted and vented range hood
- A 30 gallon Hot Water Heater
- 200 amp Main Service Electrical Panel
- Electric Furnace
- Stainless Steel Sink w/Single Lever Faucet and Sprayer attachment
- A Ceiling Fan in the living room
- A very nice Chandelier in the kitchen
- A Steel Front Door with window
- Self-Storing storm windows (Vinyl Thermal-pane Low "e" Glass Insulated Windows Available with upgrade (requires 2 x 6 walls)
- And Smoke Detectors w/battery backup in all living areas.
These single wide mobile homes offer you a wide selection and there are many other standard features that are standard in a single wide floor plan but are too numerous to mention.
Many Upgrades Available Also: Consult with Your Housing Specialist:
Return to Lovejoy-Manufactured-Homes.com Home Page from Single Wide Mobile Home Floor Plans